Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My New Kitchen















So I am not moving for another year, but I like making plans and one thing I really want to do is re-paint my kitchen. It is kind of a light green right now and I don't think that light green is a color that goes very well in a kitchen. However, I don't know what color (s) to paint the cupboards. Any suggestions? I want something that matches the counter-tops a little bit better.

Anyway, I love my kitchen. I love all of the cupboards (and none of them stick!), I love the the counter-tops and I love the window above the sink. The kitchen is big and it has a lot of natural light. Oh, and the oven is up high so you don't have to bend into it. I've burned a lot of body parts trying to pull things up and out of an oven, so I am very excited for this new feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment