Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Baby Shower for Aimee

I wanted to have a baby shower for Aimee, in part to celebrate her and in part to educate people in Lemoore on where I live. (And to party!!!)

I was going to do it all myself, but Tiffany Escalante volunteered to do games and Marianne volunteered to do the food. I did house cleaning and decorations. I decided I wanted a yellow and white/duck theme.

Duck decorations
So people could know gender and due date without asking.




The food! Oh, I did cookies and brownies. 

The party! Steve said, "You know, we could hang streamers from the top of the stairs". And they looked wonderful!

An icebreaker activity of decorating bibs.

There were four little babies (though one slept the whole time). Jenna is helping this three month old. Giving him blankets and toys. A proud momma moment.

The party favors Marianne made.

All of the gifts Aimee got! Ugh, picture is blurry!




No comments:

Post a Comment