Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Jenna Turns Two

So I am really behind in my blogging...

Jenna turned 2 on November 8th, and we had a party for her on the 9th. We invited some of her friends from church and had cupcakes, toddler snacks and pizza. We had something for them to color, an easy beanbag toss (which I made myself - huzzah!) and balls for them to kick around. Theme was zoo animals.

Of course I agonized over how I wanted to do the party. I wanted Jenna to have fun, but I also wanted to invite a lot of people and all of the websites said to keep the invitees to a small number. But I think it turned out okay.





At 2 she likes:
--Her animals! Especially her crib animals: Pig (two), Bear, Coon, Go-Go and Doll.
--Sweeping and using the dust pan.
--Going on the slide and the swings at the park.
--Drawing animals with a pen. She sees us do any kind of writing and says: "sssss"
--Drawing with chalk.
--Feeding the neighbor dogs leaves.
--Going to the library.
--Reading books.
--Watching Winnie-the-Pooh and the Simpsons.
--Approaching animals, but not too close to touch.

At 2 she can:
--Can run and walk like a pro!
--Likes to climb onto chairs and couches. She likes to climb on the back of the couch and scare Mommy!
--Likes playing hide and seek.
--Likes to sneak.
--Says a lot of words! She is very good at parroting words she has never heard before.
--Has a few tantrums but not too bad. Only when really tired.
--Sings ABCs.
--Likes taking baths with jet bubbles with Daddy.
--Plays "sleep" for up to 5 seconds at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment