Saturday, August 11, 2012

Climbing

So Jenna has decided that climbing is one of the only things worth doing.

Here she is climbing Buddy:

Speaking of the dog, I also caught Jenna washing her sock in the dog water. I didn't get a picture because I had to put a stop to it fast!

She is much better at entertaining herself. She has learned how to fall on her bottom, which is much less scary than falling backward. She crawls more so when she gets bored she can easily look for something else to do. She also follows me (crawling) around the house while I do chores. After about two full house laps she gets frustrated.

So she is crawling well. As for walking, I am torn. I would like her to be able to be more independent, but I know that once she starts walking she will get faster and have more potential for getting into trouble. I guess I'm not really encouraging it! Though it does stress me out when I see this in the morning:


Jenna has a lot more personality. She laughs a lot at silly things and likes being social. She talks alot. Her current favorite is growling. She is fun to be with and I am excited to get to know her more as she gets older.

Oh, and she is starting to resist spoon feeding. I guess motherhood is a job that constantly changes...

Whenever I go shopping I get comments about how she looks just like the Gerber baby. That is fun. Also, I have recently had strangers tell me that I am a good mother. Awkward, but nice.

Kind of random, but I also like this face:

No comments:

Post a Comment