Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Vacation Week

Last week my sister came to town! We did so many lovely things and I am glad that she came.
Highlights:

I got to show off my guest room, my lilac guest room with the complimentary candy and shower stuff.
We saw a production of "Hairspray", so fun!

She gave Buddy a TON of attention (which he loved).

We had a few tasty dinners including baked ravioli, meatball soup and burritos from Don Pepe's.

We watched a few fun girly movies.
She helped with Jenna quite a bit, and really seemed to enjoy it, which I appreciated.

We (plus Steve and Buddy) went to a big park and had a nice meal and walk.

We went to a used book store and I found these treasures for $3.24.

My sister is such a good listener. I wish she could have stayed longer but I am glad she was able to be here for as long as she was. Hurray for sisters!

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog (saw your mom today, and she told me about it, then saw that Cindy's blog links to it...I should have visited long ago - fun blog posts!).
    Congrats on an adorable Jenna! Hope to meet her and see you on your next Santa Rosa visit.

    ReplyDelete