Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Santa Rosa Baby Shower and San Francisco

***This post is extra long with a lot of pictures***

Last Saturday I had a baby shower in Santa Rosa. A lady from my homeward found out I was pregnant and said, "I am going to host a shower for you". I was thrilled. My mother in law, my sister in law and I drove up from Fresno and everyone was delighted to see them. We all had a fabulous time and I made off like a bandit.

Supervising the food and chatting in the kitchen
(The meal was brunch style - very, very tasty!)
One of my friends playing with her adorable daughter
The Pile of Presents - what could be inside???
(For the sake of space, I will only feature a few below)

I tried out the elephant feet for my daughter
The two aunts got aunt promoting items. One was "I love my aunt" and the other was "My aunt is a fox". Thank you aunts Kitty and Lizzy!
I got a quilt from my mother-in-law (I helped her pick fabric)

I even got a homemade quilt from a lady I didn't know!
On our way home we passed through San Francisco and stopped at Fisherman's Wharf. We ate bread bowl's with clam chowder and toured Ghirardelli square (unfortunately, no good deals). We also found the machine arcade/museum shown on Princess Diaries. You know the part where the Grandma has to arm wrestle the machine? We found that machine!

My sister-in-law and the machine

Me and the machine (it's so hard!)A very fun and successful vacation. Thank you, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment