My husband, mother and sister in law all attended Girl's Camp 2011 last week. We all had different jobs (my sister in law was a camper) but we were able to hang out some. My job was to help the girls have fun while cleaning. (I was co-in charge of the CAPERS.) I am proud of myself because I did a few things I didn't think I could do. Namely the following:
- Climbing a mountain after a break from exercise. It didn't feel bad at all.
- Repelling. We all did it - I am especially proud of my mother in law.
- Kept up with the pace of camp. I am glad I got time for naps.
I went to Church the next day and it was nice to have the girls recognize me. It made me a little sad that I don't work with them (I am in the Primary).
No comments:
Post a Comment