I am 20 weeks pregnant with a little girl. She is due October 31st, which is actually kind of cool. And here are some pics! Honestly, it still hasn't really sunk in that I am going to have a baby. Though I may try to deny it, Steve assures me that I haven't just over-eaten a ton.
We are both very ready for this step and I am again reminded how much God loves and cares for me and knows what is best for me in my life. I am grateful for the opportunity to raise a child, though simultaneously scared stiff!
On to the pics!
The classic standing pose

Looking down - Hi there little girl

Chilling on our new couch and chair (Steve found these amazing pieces)
Our little girl about a week ago. She is a thumb sucker and a little shy. I was afraid we weren't going to find out the gender!

And lastly, my mother and sister in law found a big bag of baby clothes and cloths for $5. They were girl clothes so it is lucky that we are having a girl. Though I like them all, the ones below are my most favorite.

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! I must admit I'm a little jealous...girls are so cute and their clothes are adorable :). I'm so excited for both of you and hope to one day meet your little girl. You look super cute Suzanne!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me so happy!!! Congratulations and cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteSuzzyann is having a baby girl! Yea for Suzanne and Steve! So happy for you both. You're going to be awesome.
ReplyDeleteSuzanne!!! I just came to your blog to see how things are going!! CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you!! You will be such a cute mommy!! (and Steve a great daddy too).
ReplyDelete