Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Quarter Century

So I expected most people to be impressed or at least appreciative that I turned 25 on Sunday. Was this the case? No! When I asked for advice on how to celebrate my 25th birthday the most common reaction was not advice but rather, "You are such a baby! You have your whole life ahead of you!" I was kind of hurt. I feel like I have accomplished something by turning 25! At any rate, I have been rather reflective the last few days and I hope that I can make my next 25 years even better.

My 25th birthday the celebration was low-key. Steve and Kitty cooked. I decorated. Kitty skunked us in yahzee. We then danced.

Oh, and my co-workers decorated my desk when I came in on Monday. I have very wonderful co-workers.

Here is to the next quarter-century! May it be all that I want it to be and more!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing, Suzanne. I still owe you cupcakes :) I found the little cups tonight!!

    ReplyDelete