A local bagel company has recently decided to give out one free bagel to people who come in with a recurring coupon on Fridays before 11 am. They did this last year and I was sad when they stopped as I am addicted to bagels - they are so tasty!
Costco doesn't carry my favorite bagels (blueberry), and now I get one free blueberry bagel a week. I don't even have to go out of my way to get it! On my journey to work, I stop at a shop close to State St, I walk in, show them my coupon, they get me a bagel, they slice my bagel and I continue my commute. No inconnvenience to me, and it becomes just one more thing that makes Friday the best day of the week. Just add some free hot chocolate and I am in heaven!
I love Free Bagel Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment