After two months Steve is now back from is internship. Hurray! It is a fantastic thing to be married and actually be in the same state as your spouse.We celebrated by using PTO and going on vacation. We went to Carmel, CA and also to Santa Rosa, CA (to visit my family). Here are some pictures of our trip. I don't want to bore you with details, so let me just say that it was very relaxing and we had a lot of fun.

We were in a seaside town, so of course we went to the beach! We walked there from our rented cabin, and we walked back barefoot!

Steve put a flower (well, technically it was a cactus) in my hair.

When at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk, we rode the "bumper cars of the future". Steve and Beth (Steve's younger sister) are looking at the camera, I am not.

This ride looks fun but it was actually kind of boring. I wish we had gone around more times.

Beth and I rode the lift across the park. Beth was kind of scared, but she did well. I thought it was very relaxing. I could ride these kinds of rides all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment